To be able to assist both the project team and site team in the delivery of a project. As a Construction cadet you may be required to be work both on-site and in office assisting in all areas of the construction process to gain exposure and knowledge of the industry.
- Contact Subcontractors for quotations.
- Assist the Contracts Administrator in the review of supplier invoices.
- Assist the Contracts Administrator in the review of subcontractor invoices.
- Receive and check invoice with relevant documents.
- Match dockets to invoices, check rates; check quantities and match with docket ensuring Project Engineer/Site Manager sign-off.
- Assist the Contracts Administrator in procurement.
- Formulate tender packages and tender invitation letter.
- Update site contacts register.
- Integrate any possible functions into the company document control system (Procore).
- Issue back charge notices to sub-contractors.
- Undertake daily filing/maintain electronic filing system including scanning documents to file.
- Collate, prepare and issue documents for sub-contract PC.
- Maintain document control on our documentation control software.
- Completion of Inspection test plans.
- Sample register control and maintenance.
Please note, there will be other various tasks that will require assistance from the project teams.
Currently studying a degree in building management, quantity surveying or equivalent.
Superior computing ability in word processing, spreadsheet, programming, document control software's.
Share this job: